Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas!!!







Well it was a wonderful Christmas!
Everyone loved their presents spending time together. It was exceptionally hectic at my house as we were leaving for a family vacation. But that is another posting.
This year it was supposed to be my husbands turn to play Santa Claus he has the perfect belly for it.lol. He was unfortunately called into to work just before sitting down for dinner Christmas eve. So Jess stepped into Santa's boots and brushed off her lap so all could sit and tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas.
Once we started to open presents the kids excitement turned into a dull roar of giggles, OMG's , shrieks and "look at this mom!".
Santa was also giving presents to the grown ups. Practical Gifts such as Spanish for Dummies book for my husband and a new to me book by Stephan King for when we go to the Dominican.
I had been extremely lucky this year with the gifts that I received from my Secret Santa! Chookyblue SSCS was a success! I received a lovely girly girl bag, a sweet Christmas stitchery, a couple of FQ's and a stitchery book all of my own from Jo in Taz! Having a heck of a time posting this picture even though its well past Christmas

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

thanks for being part of the SSCS......lovely goodies from Jo

swooze said...

Sounds like fun! I like the items you received. Lucky you.