Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Thats right it's down to the last hours of mad scrambling for tape and wrap. I am done shopping. I think. I hope. We always seem to forget one child's present. The list is long for the nieces and nephews. New babies to buy for or sew something special.

I already know what my present is . We leave for a trip, some sunbathing for momma, cabana boys and fancy drinks, ocean view and all my family with me. Yippee! Punta Cana, the countdown is on. I have never been anywhere where there is swimming in December.

Life on the beach gotta love it. I think this might be a mistake I could take to the snowbird life with a passion.

With the daylight fast approaching, I have much to do last minute baking for my Mother inlaws Christmas. Gotta love noise If you go there tonight. Santa is coming to all the kids delight. And at the end of the evening silent night.

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Have fun...Kababna boys sound fun!!Your Christmas will be more like ours...beaches and pools! Loving my presents you thoughtful girl!! Tracey

Purple Pam said...

As I write this, you are probably getting a suntan with a little umbrella drink in you hands. What a great Christmas present. Mine was running boards for my new Honda Pilot! Mine is functional, but yours sounds like so much more fun! What did you get in your SSCS? Happy New Year.

P.S. You are a great sister. Glad yours it up and feeling better.