Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year.

Do you all have those magic resolution lists that make you crazy as you try and meet your goals for the year?. I don't ...Its the same every day , every month  ....get some UFO's finished. I have 8 of them on my ironing board waiting to be basted  or quilted  or even put the binding on so I can try and finish them off . 2 of them are tops that I ebayed. Can't figure out why I did that since I have a bunch that I  have made my self to do. Another is a wall hanging that I started for my sister and all I have to do on it is put on the binding. That one has been sitting for 8 years and I can only hope I can find that piece that was to be the binding. HA. I have a round robin that needs its outer rounds to be attached. Lets hope I haven't misplaced all those blocks. That has been sitting around for about 7 or 8 years as well. I have another wall hanging that started out in a workshop 4 years ago I like it I don't know why I stopped working on it. I am adding dodads and bits of organza to fini the top and then bind it.  One log cabin to quilt and bind.  One more pink  baby quilt to finish before baby Kasey hits 4 months. And finally I have to pick out the quilting on one quilt and start over because I am sorry I even tried to work on it I am ashamed of the stitches. oh well once picked out it can be redone (by machine cause its faster).

2 comments:

Candace said...

this sounds like me, lol. I have so many things started (not as many as some, but enough to start stressing me) and maybe we will both get things finished this year. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a blogger, just a blog stalker. you sound so much like me, but I think I have you beat with UFO's. Plus, mine have been sitting there for almost as long as your's. Oh well... I have something to work on when I get that 'finishing' feeling.