Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Time out

Well after my last fiasco with the buckeyes I took a well deserved rest from the beauties. I know what your thinking and no it will not become a UFO. It will be the only quilt that I have made that will fit my bed and I am looking forward to having it on my bed. I have been pondering what type of border I will use on the quilt. I just don't know anyone with suggestions send me a post.
I actually spent the last few days outside in this beautiful weather we are having. The sunshine is melting the snow very quickly so my only concern is I hope my septic field doesnt flood. the basement in which we normally have trouble is nice and dry. The highway people were out flushing the culverts so the water will flow . but the melt water well it started creeping into my yard again. If I had a newer house that had the ground built up this wouldn't be a problem. but in comparison to the house 2 doors down me and my neighbor gets his water runoff. I can't wait until this weekend . I signed up for 2 classes one Saturday and one sunday. I think I will have to get a materials list since I I haven't gotten one yet. One my todo list today is one swap block and putting together my blocks for a row robing so i can send it off . I will see how much i will manage since well its beautiful outside again today. But since the lighting is so great I might get some sewing done . I promised myself that I will do at least 15 minutes and I want to set up my embroidary machine to do a few tea towels for gifts. Have a great day folks......

3 comments:

Linda Mullen said...

Don't forget to show us pictures of your WIP. Ummm QAD have some nice 1 M cuts for $13.50/M.. Oh and they have some greens and I think you might like these. Stay away from the yellows, I want them.

catsmum said...

Hi thanks for the visit... I suppose you found me from the link on Linda M's site???
Anyway, you're a quilter, you collect blue and white china and you read Laurell K Hamilton ... what else do we have in common I wonder??

swooze said...

How are they looking?